Top 10 Social Mention Tools
There has been a growth in tools that help you keep track of what is being said about your brand or your products in the social space. There can be a lot of information out there and also a lot of noise. How do you determine the best tools to help you? Here is a list of 10 tools that may do the job for you.
- Radian 6 – Social Monitoring Software used to gain insight into customers, competitors and influencers
- Sycara – An SEO tool incorporating Social Insights for social media reporting and monitoring
- Lithium – Social monitoring software incorporates social mentions from platforms including blogs and comments
- C3 Touch – Social customer management system used to monitor and collect customer complaints and comments
- Crimson Hexagon – This monitoring platform turns conversations into actionable data
- Collective Intellect – Intelligence gathering platform for mid-large companies
- Spredfast – A social media management, measurement and campaign tool
- dna13 – Easy to use system incorporating brand management, reputation monitoring, competitor analysis and more
- Cymfony – This is an expensive enterprise-wide monitoring platform
- Alterian SM2 – A platform which monitors blogs, forums, social, wikis, video and photo sites
These are a collection of some of the best social media mention tools out there. They can help your business grow, protect your brand reputation and help you interact with your community.